Tuesday, November 25, 2014

rough roads.

I won't lie, the past month has been quite rough. I'm distant and listen to about a quarter of what people say to me. My struggles are consuming me and I'm far from the sympathetic, considerate individual I was 3 years ago when this all began. At this point, there are few people who don't know that we have been unsuccessful in our attempts to have a family and for the most part, stay away from the topic at all costs... but we all slip sometimes. Although the comments are unintentional, it still stings. I suppose they will always sting. Even if we are lucky enough to become parents one day, I will embrace every waking moment because this journey to motherhood is hell on steroids.

Right now though, I'm not embracing anything.


5 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah I wish I could come give you the biggest hug! It is hell going through this. I wish there was something I could do to help make this better. I am praying for you and I am so sorry! You are amazing and so strong! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Sarah :( Wish I could give you a big hug. This whole journey stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you're feeling this way. I can completely understand because I'm feeling similar after a 3rd failed IVF cycle. It's very frustrating and just all around unfair that we have to endure this kind of sadness. We have to stay strong though no matter how hard it is some days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it so much Sarah! I'm so sorry. :( It really is the worst hell and nightmare. I am always thinking of you. I'm just so sorry my friend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm truly sorry you are going through these Rollercoaster emotions. Praying that you find comfort during this time.

    ReplyDelete