Monday, September 8, 2014

exhausted

I'm now realizing that maybe the Lurpon isn't sucking the life [and all energy] outta me like I thought... it's my job.

when we transferred our last embryo at my old clinic last August, I was hoping that all those months of acupuncture and the fact that it was summer vacation would considerably help me relax. well we all know how THAT turned out.

so, now, with this transfer quickly creeping upon me, I'm wondering what my incredibly exhausted state is going to do to my body... more specifically to my uterus. high strung is my middle name... and now that I'm back at work, I'm constantly in full force.

there are many factors that will contribute to the success [or failure] of this FET... and I'm hoping the fact that we are transferring a NORMAL embryo will be the most important piece that's in our favor.

scan is Wednesday to check my lining. although there is some worry (I can't help it), I'm just ready for next week.

every ounce of my being is invested in this transfer. please God, work.

5 comments:

  1. This whole process is so overwhelming! I used to get so stressed and then I would get upset at myself for getting stressed. I hope you plan to take a couple days off of work after transfer. Bedrest or no bedrest, your mind needs some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about you and sending sticky vibes your way! Hang in there, you're stronger than you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read an article once about TTC and stress... my take away was this: "Stressing about stress is just dumb." : ) Don't make it worse on yourself. Do what you can to relax and process the stress, but don't worry about things you can't change.

    Hoping for a super lining report tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All you can do is take it one day at a time. Praying you are able to have some peace amongst all that is happening right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so hard doing a cycle with work sometimes! I'm sorry your job is wearing you out. I'm hoping that this normal embryo is your baby! Praying for you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete