Saturday, August 30, 2014

clarity

ever since this rather long IVF cycle began back in July, I've been in a different state of mind compared to the last cycle and my other FETs. I know this is due to many factors... and although I find myself doubting the quality of my growing lining right now, I can't help but have clarity about the outcome. my protocol is hugely responsible for this, because everything Dr. G has done is different from what I've done in the past... and somehow, we've managed to get more good news than I thought possible. as much as I try to be realistic, I'm so hopeful.

the Lupron is really kicking my ass and I feel pretty crappy most days lately. maybe when I start my PIO shots, I'll forget about the hot flashes and headaches... and nausea. gross.


8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the lupron is being evil. I managed to avoid all side effects by taking it at night but apparently my clinic is the only one who allows to take it whenever add long as its at the same time. Glad you are getting good news so far and i hope you're living progresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I'm approaching week 3, it's getting better. I also do my shots at night, but it still has gotten to me!

      Delete
  2. With every lupron shot just imagine all the things happening inside of your body that are supposed to be. It's so hard to have blind faith with a protocol you haven't tried, but different is GOOD! Glad things are looking up and moving along as they should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's all for a good cause! How are YOU doing, mama?! Preston is perfect :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Never give up that hope, you're such a strong woman, you can do this! Sorry lupron is kicking your ass. Fingers crossed this is your last cycle. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear the lupron is not being nice but won't it be so worth it when all of this works in the end? Cheering you on!!! I may be in your same shoes in a month..yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I'm guarded, I have a lot of hope that this works. Thanks girl :) If you have any questions, let me know! We can even meet up for coffee if you want!

    ReplyDelete