Sunday, July 6, 2014

ready or not

My nurse called this past week and it looks like I have an estimated retrieval date of the 22nd. I slightly freaked out asking her to repeat that. I didn't expect things to happen so quickly. My baseline appointment is Friday, and hopefully everything looks good so we can get this party started.

It's odd how my perspective has changed in one short week. I was dreading this cycle and now I'm just ready for it to be over with. Although I don't want to fast forward to a month from now... what I do want is just one. Just one normal embryo. I won't be greedy, all I want is one. Is that too much to ask for as my birthday gift this year??

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a nice short cycle with a start and end point and SO MUCH possibility on the horizon! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No my dear, it is not too much to ask. Praying for your one normal embie. Excited your cycle is getting started quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting news!! Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to much to ask at all. I want that so much for you and will be cheering you on. Excited for this chance!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most definitely not too much to ask! Hopeful for you, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete