Wednesday, December 11, 2013

support when you need it most.

You know what? I love this blogging community more than I can even put into words. It's so comforting to know that although this is MY space… and I'm entitled to vent, be angry, loathe the world (or just fertile people, just kidding), you ladies continue to provide such an amazing emotional support system- no questions asked. Yes, this Christmas is harder for me than the past few since we've been on this crazy train and Christmas in general is sucky for those of us who don't have a child to shower with gifts and celebrate with. I've always worn my heart on my sleeve and this blog is a true reflection of the emotional nutcase I am. Your emails and kind gestures help, they really do. So, thank you for supporting me and understanding that often on this journey, it's really hard to look past the here and now, which is unfortunately where I've been solidly planted for the past month. Even if I don't respond, your words bring comfort that is so desperately needed and I thank you for that.
xo

8 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart, and we all want the very best for you just as much as you do for yourself! You are not an emotional nutcase....just a woman who is open, honest and who is going to make an amazing mother some day! I like this quote, "We may impress people with our strengths, but we connect with people through our weaknesses."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this community too! I appreciate the venting, being angry, loathing, whatever because its real! You are so normal!

    I do worry about having my neice around this Christmas. She is so so cute, its kind of been a reminder that if I had it my way, I would have my own little baby around her age and a couple more, but my plan is NOT reality! It will be fine though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything Emily said above, every word! Thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this blogging community just the best? You can vent, dwell, etc and we won't judge you. Truth is we all probably had the same emotions at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just keep on venting and expressing every ounce of your emotions! We are here to listen. :) We've got your back. :) I hope the next few weeks go pass as joyfully as can be expected. xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!!!! The support from everyone is so wonderful! So glad you are feeling so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you girl! I'm so thankful we have each other to be real and open with. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete