Sunday, October 13, 2013

EFT

Endometrial Function Test... this is the plan since Dr. G didn't find any surprises at my appointment on Wednesday. I began the [super fun] green estrace pills and my dosage will slowly increase to 3 pills a day for 2 weeks, then I'll go back for an ultrasound to check my lining. If it's thickening like he is expecting, I'll begin progesterone and he'll schedule the EFT.  Although I've had a biopsy, this test can diagnose endometrial defects. There's a reason why I haven't been able to get pregnant... I sure hope this gives us some answers.

11 comments:

  1. Hoping for some answers for you with the EFT...and of course a successful FET to boot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only 1 frozen embryo left... not sure he wants to use it but I'm ready for anything at this point... just want a good plan :)

      Delete
  2. I hope this gives you answers too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, hope you're feeling well :)

      Delete
  3. We're doing this together it seems!! I just started my mock cycle and have my biopsy on Nov. 4th. Here's hoping they get us all figured out for our FET! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How ironic! It'd be nice to get some things figured out, don't you agree?? Thinking of you! xo

      Delete
  4. I hope you find the answers you needs as well, and hopefully there will be simple solutions to whatever you find out! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed for some answers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope this gives you the answers you're looking for. I have a biopsy this month too. BTW... nominated you for a log award. That I'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, I saw! In the process of answering your questions! :)

      Delete