Thursday, August 29, 2013

here [kinda]

my.oh.my.

Going back to work has really kicked my butt. I'm exhausted. Problem is, my mind is constantly in overdrive so sleep doesn't come very easily.

I've done a pretty good job of picking up the pieces and moving forward since my last post [except when I am laying wide awake at 2am and can only think about the obvious].

I'm trying to be optimistic now that we have a new RE... but this is difficult when I don't even have time in the day to return his calls to find out what he "came across" after reviewing my records. *sigh*

So... I'm here, kinda... just trying to stay afloat and keep away the nasty infertility demons :/

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Looks like we have some similar blog friends in common. We're also in a similar place in this journey...we're about to begin FET #2 and have also been TTC with fertility help for 2+ years...off of BCP's for 5 years.

    Having a new set of eyes to review your case sounds like a great plan! Wishing you all the best with your new RE. I will be routing you on along the way if that's ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It really seemed like the best decision, and I really think he will be more proactive than my previous dr, just based on the multiple messages he has left me!

    Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Belle Haven Drive: Praying those demons stay away!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl- you know how it goes... some days are just easier than others. Thinking of you!!

      Delete
  4. A message leaving RE?!?! Who IS this creature??? Sounds like a keeper! Wishing you the very best with this new clinic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, crazy, isn't it?? He called 2 times within 3 days... and I'm the one who hasn't called HIM back! We got good vibes, but it was only our consultation so I still have my guard up- but I suppose that's natural. Thanks for the well wishes :)

      Delete